Thursday, August 23, 2012

Send Wisevibes: Adanna, my Latest Poetry Publication

One of my poems has been published recently by Adanna: A Journal For Women, About Women.

The poem's title is "Reading Artvoice before an Eight O'Clock Performance of A.R. Gurney's The Cocktail Hour." In order to see the poem, you have to order a copy of the journal - a fine feminist journal that I, myself, would support if I were able to do so. I suppose supplying the art (a piece of it, at least) is a important form of support.

The link:

http://adannajournal.blogspot.com/p/about-our-issues.html

You won't be hearing much from me for the next couple of months, unless by some freak occurrence I have extra time.

I'm a teacher, writing center consultant and full-time graduate student. (...)

So, yeah, see you on the other side.

Stay wise (and send wisevibes my way, when you have some to spare)!

No comments: