Sunday, April 26, 2009

Honoring the Great Bea Arthur




Darah has an adorable orange toddler chair that just arrived in the mail on Friday. She loves sitting in it and watching TV. She loves her new chair. Most of all, she loves dancing. It's the most adorable dancing I have ever seen. She's really got talent, people!

And I am still sick...no surprise there. The baby moved a bit in the middle of the night last night. I was glad to feel it move. My bones ache. All over, I ache.

Sandy and I had a wonderful meal (with Darah) in Galesburg at Chez Willy's after the ILLOWA conference yesterday. I actually ate food and enjoyed it. Best of all, though, was spending time with Sandy and Darah. Darah has a new sun hat with bitty bugs on it.

Lastly, I raise my tea cup in honor of the Great Bea Arthur, who died on Saturday at eighty six. She has always struck me as a person of strength. I think it is apparent in her work. May her lovely energy linger on and may her work inspire others for a long time...

No comments: